Are you a Baller?
What’s a game without a winner? Ballers is dedicated to an elite experience for all our clientele. It’s not enough to have a good time, you also deserve first place too.
Similarly to a football club membership, Ballers works to an Annual Membership renewal lottery (1st September each year). Each membership tier is capped at 100 members, all drawn from a hat at random. Tickets into the lottery will always be $20 each, and go towards the “Soldier on Australia” charity. Once drawn, you have the chance to select your membership tier: Platinum, Brewski, and Thief Clubs. Check out the membership structure below for all the amazing benefits you could get!
But don’t worry, Ballers don’t take sides! General Public are free to sign up to the team and get 5% off food and booze – making everyone a winner!
How It Works
Choosing the right membership is almost as hard as choosing the right team! Regardless of which tier you choose, you will benefit from joining a Ballers team, and experience some major league discounts in the process. Check out our tiered memberships below and find the right fit for you!
Ready to be a Baller?
Ballers Platinum club
Ballers Brewski club
$2 Off Tins
Ballers Whiskey Thief club
PLUS all day, every day $7 monkey
General Public Membership
- Annual Membership renewal date is the 1st of September each year. Memberships entered after this date will be charged pro rata.
- Failure to renew your membership by 1st of September will result in the membership being added back into the lottery pool.
- Lottery will take place on the first Friday after the 1st of September.
- Tickets into the lottery will be charged at $20 each. This entry fee will be donated to ‘Soldier on Australia’ charity.
- If your name is drawn, you then get to select the type of membership you want and pay for it then and there.
- Membership numbers are caped at 100 and will never increase.
- You will be notified 3 months in advance if there are to be any changes to the membership renewal date.
- Discounts can not be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
- Where another discount is active, the member will get whichever discount is largest.
- Discount may be excluded from events hosted by third party / external company.